Deck the halls with piles of icing!!

Unfortunately getting caught up in the Christmas madness has prevented me from doing anything crafty but fortunately my two nieces and I changed all that today by making some colourful Christmas biscuits! 


It was great to be creative with my hands again especially with my two favourite little people while singing songs from 'Frozen' and running screaming from Bears half way through - we may have consumed a little too much sugar and went crazy for a bit! 

The result was hilariously messy but I think you'll agree still tasty looking! I also wanted to use the finished product as a way of thanking each of you who voted for Tiddlybobs in the UK Blog Awards and shared the link. Unfortunately I didn't get through to the next round but it meant a lot to know how many of you are enjoying reading the blog and I can't wait to post more creative inspiration in the New Year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment