Welcome!

Hello and thanks for coming to visit my blog!

After over a year of spending most of my time pinning on Pinterest but not actually creating anything of my own, I have decided to take the plunge and start my own craft blog! Apologies for the first few posts which are bound to be full of glue gun disasters and ripped stitch mishaps but hopefully as my journey continues you should see some definite progress in my work and hopefully be inspired to create some projects of your own.

Because my blog was inspired by all the wonderful creations of others that I pinned incessantly, I have created a page here called 'Tiddlybits' where I will create a weekly list of links to craft projects and inspiration that I discover during my browsing and hopefully they will act as inspiration for you too!

Thanks again for visiting me and wish me luck!

Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment